If the system indicates that you are on the waiting list, please be patient and wait to talk with an agent. To authenticate your identity with Venmo, you may be requested to supply personal information. Venmo's customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can Activate Venmo Debit Card by Phone at any time. Venmo debit card was recently introduced, and this post discusses how to activate Venmo debit card via phone. You must first log into your Venmo login account in order to activate your Venmo debit card online. Activating a Venmo debit card online is simple and straightforward whether you're using a mobile device or a computer. Hopefully, you've learned something new.
You'll be able toActivate your Venmo Mastercard Debitcard online once you've completed the steps above. You avoid any issues while activating the card, be sure to input the login credentials and card number correctly on the respective page.
To activate a Venmo debit card by phone you need to approach the steps that are given below:
1. Take out your cellphone and turn it on.2. To make a call, you must first choose an app.3. The official Venmo number can be found on the back of your card.
4. Call the official Venmo hotline using your phone number.
5. Check to see if your phone number has enough credit to connect the call.
6. Speak to an agent after connecting the call to Venmo and explain your problem.
7. When you call to activate your Venmo debit card, the agent may ask for your Venmo card number and other information.
8. Finally, you're notified by phone that your Venmo debit card has been activated.